Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Observer-patriot. (Putnam, Conn.) 1979-1994
Putnam, Conn. (1979-1994)
The Observer-patriot. : (Putnam, Conn.) 1979-1994
- Alternative Titles:
<Jan. 26, 1994->
- Place of publication:
- Putnam, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Quinebaug Press
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Sept. 1994.
Vol. 94, no. 37 (Sept. 19, 1979)-
- Connecticut--Windham County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212082
- Putnam (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Windham County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Putnam Public Library.
- Contains numbering pecularities, Nov. 1988.
- Issues for Nov. 16, 1988-Dec. 11, 1991 lack numbering.
- Other ed. available: Times (Webster, Mass. : 1934), <Jan. 26, 1994->
- Published as: Observer patriot, Feb. 1980-
- Published in two sections, each with identical masthead, May 5, 1983-Nov. 13, 1985.
- sn 92051428
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information