Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The labor standard. (Hartford, Conn.) 1908-192?
Hartford, Conn. (1908-192?)
The labor standard. : (Hartford, Conn.) 1908-192?
- Place of publication:
- Hartford, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Standard Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
<Sept. 1, 1916-Aug. 15, 1922>
- Hartford (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Labor movement--Connecticut--Newspapers.
- "A publication especially intended for the bread-winner and his family."
- "An advocate of the principles of organized labor."
- Also issued on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, CT.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 51 (Jan. 1910).
- Published in regional editions for: New Haven, Bridgeport, New Britain, Waterbury, Danbury, Meriden, Middletown, Derby, Ansonia, Norwalk, Torrington, Stamford, <Apr. 15, 1918-Mar. 1, 1919>. Special editions issued at intervals for other cities, <May 15, 1919>-
- sn 92051523
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information