Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The wings. (Hoopeston, Ill.) 1951-1966
Hoopeston, Ill. (1951-1966)
The wings. : (Hoopeston, Ill.) 1951-1966
- Place of publication:
- Hoopeston, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Mills Publications
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 11, no. 28 (Jan. 8, 1951)-v. 18, no. 60 (Feb. 24, 1966).
- Chanute Air Force Base (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Illinois--Chanute Air Force Base.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218461
- Military bases, American--Illinois--Rantoul--Newspapers.
- Military bases, American.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01021021
- Rantoul (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- "Published in the interests of Chanute Air Force Base personnel."
- Numerous volume and issue numbering irregularities thoughout span of publication.
- Preservation microfilmed by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the years 1952-1966 (on 8 microfilm reels) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- sn 92053144
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information