Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Chanute wings. (Hoopeston, Ill.) 1966-1971
Hoopeston, Ill. (1966-1971)
Chanute wings. : (Hoopeston, Ill.) 1966-1971
- Place of publication:
- Hoopeston, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Mills Publications
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 18, no. 61 (Mar. 3, 1966)-v. 23, no. 39 (Oct. 8, 1971).
- Chanute Air Force Base (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Illinois--Chanute Air Force Base.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218461
- Military bases, American--Illinois--Rantoul--Newspapers.
- Military bases, American.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01021021
- Rantoul (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- "Published weekly in the interest of personnel at Chanute Air Force Base."
- Continues the numbering of Wings (Hoopeston, Ill. : 1951).
- Preservation microfilmed by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the years 1966-1971 (on 6 microfilm reels) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- sn 92053145
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information