Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wings. (Hoopeston, Ill.) 1971-197?
Hoopeston, Ill. (1971-197?)
Wings. : (Hoopeston, Ill.) 1971-197?
- Place of publication:
- Hoopeston, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Mills Publications
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 23, no. 40 (Oct. 15, 1971)-
- Chanute Air Force Base (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Illinois--Chanute Air Force Base.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218461
- Military bases, American--Illinois--Rantoul--Newspapers.
- Military bases, American.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01021021
- Rantoul (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- "Published weekly in the interest of personnel at Chanute Air Force Base."
- Issues for both Feb. 10, 1972 and Mar. 2, 1972 numbered v. 24, no. 8. Next issue on Mar. 9, 1972 numbered v. 24, no. 9.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 25, no. 35 (Aug. 29, 1973).
- Preservation microfilmed by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the years 1971-1972 (on 2 microfilm reels) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- sn 92053146
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information