Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Free trader-journal and Ottawa fair dealer. (Ottawa, Ill.) 1920-1927
Ottawa, Ill. (1920-1927)
Free trader-journal and Ottawa fair dealer. : (Ottawa, Ill.) 1920-1927
- Alternative Titles:
Free trader journal
Free trader journal and fair dealer
Free trader journal and Ottawa fair dealer
Free trader-journal and fair dealer,
Mar. 31-<Dec. 31>, 1920
Mar. 8-30, 1920
Ottawa free trader
Ottawa free trader journal
Ottawa free trader-journal
- Place of publication:
- Ottawa, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
La Salle County,
| View more titles from this:
- Free Trader-Journal PTG. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 4, no. 66 (Mar. 8, 1920)-v. 10, no. 36 (Jan. 5, 1927).
- Daily (except Sunday and federal holidays)
- Ottawa (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Available on microfilm;
- Continues the numbering of Free trader-journal (Ottawa, Ill.).
- Formed by the union of: Free trader-journal (Ottawa, Ill.) and: Ottawa fair dealer.
- Irregular number of pages published per issue.
- Issue for Oct. 11, 1922 called also: "Fall Festival Edition."
- Issues for Oct. 10-17, 1921 and Mar. 6, 1922-<Dec. 30, 1922> contain various edition labels: 3 O'Clock; 4 O'Clock.
- On Mondays, issues for Jan. 3-July 10, 1922 and July 24, 1922 include sections labeled "Automobile Section," published "for the motoring public."
- Various incorrect chronological, volume, issue, and page numbering designations.
- sn 92053241
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information