About Woodlawn booster. (Chicago, Ill.) 1932-1967
Chicago, Ill. (1932-1967)
Woodlawn booster. : (Chicago, Ill.) 1932-1967
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Allen Osherman
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1932; ceased in 1967.
- African Americans--Illinois--Chicago--Newspapers.
- Woodlawn (Chicago, Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (July 13, 1932).
- Latest issue consulted: 33rd year, no. 27 (Aug. 1/7, 1967).
- Preservation microfilmed in cooperation with the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the years 1961-1967 (on 1 microfilm reel) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- sn 92055154
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information