Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Action. (New York, N.Y.) 1969-197?
New York, N.Y. (1969-197?)
Action. : (New York, N.Y.) 1969-197?
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Action, Arabic English Newspaper
- Dates of publication:
- Weekly (except the first two weeks of Jan. and the last two weeks of July)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- "Dedicated to the liberation of Palestine."
- Available on microfilm from the Center for Research Libraries, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 17 (Sept. 21, 1969).
- sn 92056769
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information