Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly Oregon bulletin. (Portland, Or.) 1870-187?
Portland, Or. (1870-187?)
Weekly Oregon bulletin. : (Portland, Or.) 1870-187?
- Alternative Titles:
Oregon weekly bulletin
- Place of publication:
- Portland, Or.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James O'Meara
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1870.
Ceased in 1875.
- Portland (Or.)--Newspapers.
- "Oregon" appears in masthead ornament.
- Also available on microfilm from University of Oregon.
- Daily ed.: Morning bulletin (Portland, Or.), -Nov. 10, 1872; Daily bulletin (Portland, Or. : 1872), Nov. 11, 1872-.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 13 (Oct. 29, 1870); title from masthead.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 31 (Mar. 15, 1873).
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 92057002
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information