Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New era of industry. (Boston [Mass.]) 1848-1848
Boston [Mass.] (1848-1848)
The New era of industry. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1848-1848
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John Orvis
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 2, 1848)-new ser., v. 1, no. 9 (Aug. 3, 1848).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Labor unions--Massachusetts--Newspapers.
- Labor unions.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00990260
- Working class--Massachusetts.
- Working class.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01180418
- "Devoted to the organization of labor, land reform, working men's protective unions, universal freedom, literature and general intelligence."
- New ser., v. 1, no. 6 (July 13, 1848)-new ser., v. 1, no. 9 (Aug. 8, 1848) called also whole no. 151-154.
- Vol. 1, no. 2-9 called new ser.
- sn 92057003
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information