Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Afro-American. (Washington, D.C.) 1988-1988
Washington, D.C. (1988-1988)
The Afro-American. : (Washington, D.C.) 1988-1988
- Alternative Titles:
Washington Afro-American and Washington tribune
- Place of publication:
- Washington, D.C.
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- Afro-American Co.
- Dates of publication:
96th year, no. 53 (Feb. 9, 1988)-97th year, no. 6 (Aug. 30, 1988).
- African Americans--Newspapers.
- African Americans--Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Washington (D.C.)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204505
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- Numbered consecutively with the Blue star ed. (published on Saturday).
- Published on Tuesday.
- sn 92057030
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information