Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Catholic transcript. (Hartford, Conn.) 1898-current
Hartford, Conn. (1898-current)
The Catholic transcript. : (Hartford, Conn.) 1898-current
- Place of publication:
- Hartford, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Connecticut Catholic Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 17, 1898)-v. 99, no. 27 (Oct. 25, 1996) ; vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 1996)-
- Bridgeport (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Hartford (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Norwich (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from UMI.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 97, no. 42 (Feb. 17, 1995).
- Official organ of the Diocese of Hartford, June 17, 1898-Jan. 7, 1954, and: the Archdiocese of Hartford, Diocese of Bridgeport, and the Diocese of Norwich, Jan. 14, 1954-
- Spanish language ed.: El transcrito Catolico.
- Suspended with issue for Oct. 25, 1996. Resumed with issue for Dec. 1996.
- sn 92058832
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information