Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Service-sentinel. (Key West, Fla.) 1919-19??
Key West, Fla. (1919-19??)
The Service-sentinel. : (Key West, Fla.) 1919-19??
- Place of publication:
- Key West, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
- United States--Armed Forces--Florida--Newspapers.
- World War, 1914-1918--Newspapers.
- "Affiliated with Trench and Camp."
- "Printed in Co-operation with the Key West Citizen."
- "Published each week-end under auspices of the National War Work Council, Army and Navy Y.M.C.A."
- "The publication of the land, air and sea forces of Key West, Florida."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Feb. 2, 1919).
- sn 92060499
View complete holdings information