Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Jacksonian. (Columbia, S.C.) 1919-19??
Columbia, S.C. (1919-19??)
The Jacksonian. : (Columbia, S.C.) 1919-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Columbia, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Columbia State Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began with Feb. 14, 1919.
- Camp Jackson (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Columbia (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Military bases--South Carolina--Newspapers.
- Richland County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- World War, 1914-1918--Newspapers.
- "Published every Friday under auspices of the National War Work Council, Young Men's Christian Association, Publicity Department for the United States Army Cantonment newspaper known as 'Trench and Camp'."
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 26 (Aug. 8, 1919).
- Some irregularities in numbering; issue for Feb. 28, 1919 numbered v. 2, no. 21; issue for Mar. 7, 1919 numbered v. 1, no. 4. Subsequent issues continue this numbering.
- Trench and camp issued in over 20 editions throughout the U.S.
- sn 92060503
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information