Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Voice. (Yonkers, N.Y.) 1940-????
Yonkers, N.Y. (1940-????)
The Voice. : (Yonkers, N.Y.) 1940-????
- Alternative Titles:
Voice of better understanding
- Place of publication:
- Yonkers, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Betund Publishers
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 13, no. 22 (Nov. 29, 1940)-
- Jewish newspapers--New York (State)
- Jewish newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00982872
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Yonkers (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Continues numbering of: Westchester Jewish weekly.
- Published as: The Voice of better understanding, July 11, 1941-<Aug. 14, 1942>.
- sn 92060513
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information