Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About World news. (Columbus, Ohio) 1923-1931
Columbus, Ohio (1923-1931)
World news. : (Columbus, Ohio) 1923-1931
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Columbus, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Educational News Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 10, no. 8 (Nov. 1-7, 1931).
Began in 1923.
- Weekly (during the school year)
- United States--Politics and government--Newspapers.
- World politics--Newspapers.
- "A study of current problems."
- Changed to periodical with Nov. 9-13, 1931 issue.
- Description based on: Vol. 8, no. 19 (Jan. 19-25, 1930).
- Merged with: Looseleaf current topics to form: World news, current topics, assuming its vol. numbering.
- On masthead: "Combined with the World review," Feb. 16-Oct. 26, 1930.
- sn 92060537
View complete holdings information