Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bags & baggage. (Chicago, Ill.) 1937-1941
Chicago, Ill. (1937-1941)
Bags & baggage. : (Chicago, Ill.) 1937-1941
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- International Brotherhood of Red Caps
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1941.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 1937)-
- African Americans--Newspapers.
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Labor unions--United States--Newspapers.
- Railroads--Employees--Labor unions--United States--Newspapers.
- Railroads--Labor unions--United States--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to the economic interest of the 75,000 organizationally dispossessed firemen, brakemen, trackmen, porters and others employed in the R.R. [i.e. railroad] industry."
- Latest issue consulted: Jan. 4, 1943.
- sn 92060550
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information