Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The new nation. (Richmond, Va.) 1865-1867
Richmond, Va. (1865-1867)
The new nation. : (Richmond, Va.) 1865-1867
- Place of publication:
- Richmond, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James W. Hunnicutt
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 5, 1865)-v. 1, no. 51 (Mar. 14, 1867).
- Richmond (Va.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to the cause of the Union, freedom, equal rights, education and endless progression. Independent in all things; neutral in nothing."
- Issues on Virginia Chronicle were provided by the Huntington Library, San Marino, Ca.
- Publisher: G.J.S. Hunnicutt & Brother, <1866>.
- Vol. 1, no. 2 issued Mar. 22, 1866.
- sn 92060554
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information