Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Soldier's aid. (Rochester, N.Y.) 1863-1865
Rochester, N.Y. (1863-1865)
The Soldier's aid. : (Rochester, N.Y.) 1863-1865
- Place of publication:
- Rochester, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- "Ladies" Hospital Relief Association
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 19, 1863)-v. 2, no. 12 (May 31, 1865).
- Civilian war relief.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01352327
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Civilian relief--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "Devoted to the interests of our soldiers."
- Published the first Wednesday of every month, June 19, 1863-Mar. 1, 1865; the second Wednesday of every month, Apr. 12-May 31, 1865.
- sn 92060584
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information