Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The National field. (Atlanta, Ga.) 1915-1916
Atlanta, Ga. (1915-1916)
The National field. : (Atlanta, Ga.) 1915-1916
- Place of publication:
- Atlanta, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 4, no. 13 (Aug. 26, 1915)-v. 6, no. 26 (Dec. 7, 1916).
- Agriculture, Cooperative--Newspapers.
- Agriculture, Cooperative.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00801781
- Cooperative marketing of farm produce--Newspapers.
- Cooperative marketing of farm produce.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00878171
- "Official organ of the National Farmers' Union."
- Published in: Salina, Kan., Oct. 15, 1915-<Dec. 7, 1916>.
- sn 92060621
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information