Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily star. (Hudson [N.Y.]) 1848-185?
Hudson [N.Y.] (1848-185?)
The daily star. : (Hudson [N.Y.]) 1848-185?
- Alternative Titles:
Daily morning star
- Place of publication:
- Hudson [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Alex. N. Webb
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Hudson (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Hudson.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208091
- "Daily" appears above masthead ornament.
- "It shines for all."
- Continues: Daily evening star (Hudson, N.Y.). Cf. French, J.H. Gazetteer of the state of N.Y., 1860.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 437 (May 28, 1849).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 927 (Dec. 28, 1850).
- sn 92061446
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information