Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Yonkers statesman and the Yonkers daily news. (Yonkers, N.Y.) 1921-1924
Yonkers, N.Y. (1921-1924)
Yonkers statesman and the Yonkers daily news. : (Yonkers, N.Y.) 1921-1924
- Alternative Titles:
Yonkers statesman and news
Yonkers statesman, the Yonkers daily news
Dec. 21, 1921-June 11, 1924
- Place of publication:
- Yonkers, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Yonkers Statesman Corp.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 3,1921)-[v. 41, no. 173] (June 11, 1924).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- New York (State)--Yonkers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215788
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Yonkers (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "The Yonkers daily news" appears in small type within masthead (1923).
- Available on microfilm from Yonkers Public Library.
- Purchased by V. Everit Macy on Feb. 8, 1924. Cf. Griffin, E.F. Westchester County and Its People, p. 277.
- Volume numbering ceases with Vol. 1, no. 67 (Dec. 20,1921). Numbering then reverts to sequence of the first Yonkers Statesman beginning with Vol. 39, no. 26 (Dec. 21, 1921).
- sn 92061534
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information