Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Frankfort Democrat. (Frankfort [N.Y.]) 1842-1843
Frankfort [N.Y.] (1842-1843)
Frankfort Democrat. : (Frankfort [N.Y.]) 1842-1843
- Place of publication:
- Frankfort [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Joseph M. Lyon
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1842; ceased in 1843.
- Frankfort (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Herkimer County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Frankfort.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213042
- New York (State)--Herkimer County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01223285
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 7 (Nov. 3, 1842).
- sn 92061567
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information