Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evening standard. (New Rochelle, N.Y.) 1909-1923
New Rochelle, N.Y. (1909-1923)
The evening standard. : (New Rochelle, N.Y.) 1909-1923
- Place of publication:
- New Rochelle, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- New Rochelle Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 307(Feb. 3, 1909)- (June 30, 1923). Cf. French, History of Westchester County.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New Rochelle (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "The only independent newspaper in New Rochelle."
- Available on microfilm from New Rochelle Public Library, New Rochelle, N.Y.
- Description based on: Vol. 20, no. 118 (Dec. 19, 1917).
- French, Alvin P. History of Westchester County
- Publisher: Truman W. Greenslitt <1909-1923>
- sn 92061724
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information