Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Champ planer. (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1956-1992
Plattsburgh, N.Y. (1956-1992)
The Champ planer. : (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1956-1992
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Plattsburgh Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Dec. 1992.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 20, 1956)-
- Air bases--New York (State)--Plattsburgh--Newspapers.
- Air bases.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00802224
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Clinton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212830
- New York (State)--Plattsburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212838
- Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "An unofficial newspaper published in the interest of personnel at Plattsburgh Air Force Base," <1957>.
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Personnel at Plattsburgh AFB, N.Y., a Strategic Air Command installation.
- Published as: The Champlaner, <1962-1992>.
- Published by: Plattsburgh Press-Republican, <1962-1966>; Press-Republican, <1967-1992>.
- sn 92061906
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information