Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The barracks bag. (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1945-1945
Plattsburgh, N.Y. (1945-1945)
The barracks bag. : (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1945-1945
- Place of publication:
- Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- AAFCH, Plattsburg Barracks
- Dates of publication:
-v. 1, no. 26 (Nov. 30, 1945).
Began in 1945.
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 19 (July 28, 1945).
- Nov. 17, 1945 issue also called vol. 1, no. 5; Nov. 30, 1945 issue also called "Final Issue."
- sn 92061907
View complete holdings information