Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily reporter. (White Plains, N.Y.) 1905-1941
White Plains, N.Y. (1905-1941)
The daily reporter. : (White Plains, N.Y.) 1905-1941
- Alternative Titles:
White Plains daily reporter
White Plains reporter
- Place of publication:
- White Plains, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Sutherland Bros.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 24, no. 108 (Feb. 28, 1941).
Began in Nov., 1905. Cf. Daily Reporter, Apr. 19, 1926.
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- New York (State)--White Plains.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212009
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- White Plains (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Published in the interests of White Plains."
- Absorbed: White Plains Daily Argus (Nov. 28, 1919) and White Plains Daily Record (Dec. 31, 1919).
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 16 (Nov. 19, 1907).
- Merged with: Evening Dispatch, to form: Reporter-Dispatch.
- Publisher: White Plains Pub. Co., <1926->
- Sept. 26, 1933--250th Anniversary ed. of the purchase of White Plains and the founding of Westchester County.
- Suspended from 1915-Oct. 22, 1917 (Numbering begins again in 1917), Cf. "White Plains Reporter", Nov. 28, 1919.
- Weekly ed.: Westchester County Reporter (Oct. 26,1887-1917).
- sn 92062016
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information