Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Akron legal news. (Akron, Ohio) 1921-current
Akron, Ohio (1921-current)
The Akron legal news. : (Akron, Ohio) 1921-current
- Place of publication:
- Akron, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Charles A. Beringer
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 20, 1921)-
- Daily (except Sat., Sun. and holidays)
Sept. 20, 1948-
- Akron (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Summit County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- "Designated by the Courts as the official law journal of Summit County, Ohio."
- "Designated newspaper of the United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, Eastern Division, for the publication of notices required by the Bankruptcy Act."
- sn 92063448
View complete holdings information