Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Sabbath recorder. (New York) 1844-1861
New York (1844-1861)
The Sabbath recorder. : (New York) 1844-1861
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- George B. Utter
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 13, 1844)-v. 17, no. 52 (Sept. 26, 1861).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Seventh-Day Baptists--United States--Newspapers.
- Seventh-Day Baptists.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01113709
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Continues: Seventh-day Baptist register. Cf. Sabbath recorder, v. 1, no. 1, p. 2.
- Issued also on microfilm by American Theological Library Association.
- Issues for June 26, 1845-Sept. 26, 1861 also called whole no 53-whole no. 884.
- Published by: Seventh-Day Baptist Publication Society, June 21, 1849-1861.
- Title from caption.
- sn 92064011
View complete holdings information