Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The rail splitter. (Chicago, Ill.) 1860-1860
Chicago, Ill. (1860-1860)
The rail splitter. : (Chicago, Ill.) 1860-1860
- Alternative Titles:
Pictorial rail splitter
Sept. 3, 1860
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Charles Leib
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1860.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 23, 1860)-
- Campaign literature, 1860--Republican--United States--Newspapers.
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Political campaigns--United States--1860--Newspapers.
- Presidential candidates--United States--1860--Newspapers.
- Presidents--United States--Election,--1860--Newspapers.
- Campaign newspaper for Abraham Lincoln in the presidential campaign of 1860.
- Cincinnati ed.: Rail splitter (Cincinnati, Ohio).
- Issue for Sept. 3, 1860 lacks numbering.
- Latest issue consulted: Oct. 27, 1860.
- sn 92064198
View complete holdings information