Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Grinding stone. (Terre Haute, Ind.) 1968-19??
Terre Haute, Ind. (1968-19??)
The Grinding stone. : (Terre Haute, Ind.) 1968-19??
- Place of publication:
- Terre Haute, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 16, 1968)-
- Radicalism--United States--Newspapers.
- Social movements--United States--Newspapers.
- Terre Haute (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Underground press--Indiana--Terre Haute.
- Vigo County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell (Underground newspaper/press collection).
- Published by University News Service, <Nov. 4, 1968->.
- sn 92064227
View complete holdings information