Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Charleston lighthouse. (Charleston [S.C.]) 1939-1941
Charleston [S.C.] (1939-1941)
The Charleston lighthouse. : (Charleston [S.C.]) 1939-1941
- Place of publication:
- Charleston [S.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Davis Lee
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1939; ceased in 1941?
- African Americans--South Carolina--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- South Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204600
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 11 (May 14, 1939).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 11 (May 14, 1939).
- sn 92065445
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information