Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Charleston tri-weekly standard. (Charleston, S.C.) 1853-1858
Charleston, S.C. (1853-1858)
The Charleston tri-weekly standard. : (Charleston, S.C.) 1853-1858
- Place of publication:
- Charleston, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- L.W. Spratt and Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1853; ceased in 1858.
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- Daily eds.: Charleston daily standard, 1853-<1856>, and: Charleston standard, <1856>-1858.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 24 (Jan. 31, 1856).
- sn 92065461
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information