Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The light. (Columbia, S.C.) 1916-1928
Columbia, S.C. (1916-1928)
The light. : (Columbia, S.C.) 1916-1928
- Place of publication:
- Columbia, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.G. Garrett
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1916; ceased in 1928?
- African Americans--South Carolina--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Columbia (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Richland County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204600
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 1 (June 6, 1925).
- sn 92065618
View complete holdings information