Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly South Carolinian. (Columbia, S.C.) 1838-1853
Columbia, S.C. (1838-1853)
Weekly South Carolinian. : (Columbia, S.C.) 1838-1853
- Place of publication:
- Columbia, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Johnston and Cavis
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1838; ceased in 1853?
- Columbia (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Richland County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Columbia.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206785
- South Carolina--Richland County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206357
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 41 (May 26, 1853).
- sn 92065634
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information