Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The review. (Union, S.C.) 1929-1931
Union, S.C. (1929-1931)
The review. : (Union, S.C.) 1929-1931
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Union, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- T.D. Toler
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1929; ceased in 1931?
- Spartanburg County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Union County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 43 (Dec. 12, 1929); title from caption.
- Has dual dateline: Union and Spartanburg.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 43 (Dec. 12, 1929).
- sn 92065648
View complete holdings information