Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Georgetown union. (Georgetown, S.C.) 1830-18??
Georgetown, S.C. (1830-18??)
Georgetown union. : (Georgetown, S.C.) 1830-18??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Georgetown, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John Matthews and Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1830; ceased in 1839?
<May 23, 1835-Aug. 31, 1839>
- Georgetown (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Georgetown County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Georgetown County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206896
- South Carolina--Georgetown.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211817
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 73 (July 12, 1831).
- sn 92065708
View complete holdings information