Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly boomerang. (Laramie, Wyo.) 1913-1915
Laramie, Wyo. (1913-1915)
Weekly boomerang. : (Laramie, Wyo.) 1913-1915
- Alternative Titles:
Laramie weekly boomerang
Dec. 31, 1914-July 18, 1915
- Place of publication:
- Laramie, Wyo.
- Geographic coverage:
- Boomerang Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Dec. 4, 1913-July 2, 1914 ; v. 34, no. 87 (July 9, 1914)-v. 31, no. 178 (July 28, 1915).
- Weekly (on Thursday)
- Albany County (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Laramie (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Daily ed.: Laramie daily boomerang, Nov. 17, 1913-Dec. 23, 1916.
- Mar. 4-July 28, 1915 called: Vol. 31.
- Numbering is irregular.
- Semiweekly ed.: Semi-weekly boomerang, Nov. 24, 1913-Sept. 13, 1915.
- sn 92066984
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information