Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Wyoming student. (Laramie, Wyo.) 1898-1923
Laramie, Wyo. (1898-1923)
The Wyoming student. : (Laramie, Wyo.) 1898-1923
- Place of publication:
- Laramie, Wyo.
- Geographic coverage:
- Students of the University of Wyoming
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 1898)-v. 28, no. 28 (Mar. 7, 1923).
- Weekly (during academic year)
- College student newspapers and periodicals--Wyoming.
- College student newspapers and periodicals.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00867966
- Laramie (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Published by: Associated Students of the University of Wyoming, Sept. 16, 1913-Mar. 7, 1923.
- Vols. 21-22 omitted; first issue for 1918/19 called v. 23, no. 1; issues for the rest of 1918/19 called v. 24.
- sn 92066991
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information