Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The branding iron. (Laramie, Wyo.) 1923-current
Laramie, Wyo. (1923-current)
The branding iron. : (Laramie, Wyo.) 1923-current
- Alternative Titles:
Summer branding iron
University of Wyoming branding iron
- Place of publication:
- Laramie, Wyo.
- Geographic coverage:
- Associated Students of the University of Wyoming
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 28, no. 29 (Mar. 14, 1923)-
- Daily (except Saturday, Sunday and holidays, weekly during exam week and summer)
<Aug. 29, 2005>
- College student newspapers and periodicals--Wyoming.
- Laramie (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 107, no. 1 (Aug. 29, 2005).
- Not published during academic breaks.
- Numbering is irregular.
- Summer issues have title: 1958-1965, Campus roundup; 1966-1973, 1977-1979, 1981, Summer roundup; 1974-1976, Summer round-up; 1980, Roundup; 1982-<1985>, 1988-, Summer branding iron.
- Title from caption.
- sn 92066992
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information