Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Oakland independent. (Oakland, Calif.) 1929-19??
Oakland, Calif. (1929-19??)
The Oakland independent. : (Oakland, Calif.) 1929-19??
- Place of publication:
- Oakland, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.A. Martin
- Dates of publication:
- African Americans--California--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Alameda County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- San Francisco County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 11 (Oct. 19, 1929).
- sn 92069414
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information