Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Calexico chronicle. (Calexico, San Diego County, Calif.) 1904-1937
Calexico, San Diego County, Calif. (1904-1937)
Calexico chronicle. : (Calexico, San Diego County, Calif.) 1904-1937
- Place of publication:
- Calexico, San Diego County, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.G. Overshiner
- Dates of publication:
-v. 33, no. 243 (June 1, 1937).
Began in 1904.
Oct. 2, 1915-June 1, 1937
- Imperial County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- San Diego County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 13 (Oct. 27, 1904).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 92070141
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information