Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Las Vegas record. (East Las Vegas, N.M.) 1900-1903
East Las Vegas, N.M. (1900-1903)
The Las Vegas record. : (East Las Vegas, N.M.) 1900-1903
- Place of publication:
- East Las Vegas, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Record Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in Oct. 1900; ceased in 1903?
- Daily (except Sunday)
- East Las Vegas (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Las Vegas (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- New Mexico--East Las Vegas.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01276699
- New Mexico--Las Vegas.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216596
- New Mexico--San Miguel County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209378
- San Miguel County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Oct. 17, 1900); title from masthead.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 152 (April 12, 1902).
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- sn 92070414
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information