Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About People's news. (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1935-19??
Albuquerque, N.M. (1935-19??)
People's news. : (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1935-19??
- Alternative Titles:
Noticias del pueblo
Weekly people's news
- Place of publication:
- Albuquerque, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H.G. Rauert
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 22, 1935)-
- Albuquerque (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Bernalillo County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- "Weekly" appears above masthead.
- Also on microfilm: Albuquerque, N.M. : University of New Mexico Library.
- In English and Spanish.
- Includes section in Spanish entitled: Noticias del pueblo.
- sn 92070420
View complete holdings information