Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Belen news. (Belen, N.M.) 1912-1947
Belen, N.M. (1912-1947)
Belen news. : (Belen, N.M.) 1912-1947
- Alternative Titles:
Belen news and the Valencia standard
Aug. 29, 1918-Mar. 27, 1919
- Place of publication:
- Belen, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- News Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began with Dec. 20, 1912; ceased with Mar. 27, 1947.
- Belen (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Valencia County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Jan. 2, 1913).
- Issues for Aug. 23, 1918-19<47> include a separately numbered companion paper in Spanish called El Hispano-americano.
- Numerous errors in numbering.
- sn 92070450
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information