Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wagon Mound pantagraph. (Wagon Mound, N.M.) 1909-1921
Wagon Mound, N.M. (1909-1921)
Wagon Mound pantagraph. : (Wagon Mound, N.M.) 1909-1921
- Alternative Titles:
Wagon Mound pantagraph & El Combate
<Nov. 16, 1918>-May 17, 1919
- Place of publication:
- Wagon Mound, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M.M. Padgett
- Dates of publication:
Began with June 21, 1909.
Ceased in 1921.
- Hispanic Americans--New Mexico--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00957523
- Mora County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- New Mexico.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204269
- Wagon Mound (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Albuquerque, N.M. : University of New Mexico Library.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 44 (Apr. 19, 1912).
- sn 92070457
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information