Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Duke City news. (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1935-1946
Albuquerque, N.M. (1935-1946)
The Duke City news. : (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1935-1946
- Alternative Titles:
Duke City news and shopping guide
- Place of publication:
- Albuquerque, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wm. T. Harris
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1946.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 14, 1935)-
- Albuquerque (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Bernalillo County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Absorbed in 1946 by Albuquerque news (Albuquerque, N.M. : 1946).
- Also on microfilm: Albuquerque, N.M. : University of New Mexico Library.
- Issued also in a free edition as Duke City shopping news <May 3, 1940-1946, 1948-1949>.
- sn 92070460
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information