Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wagon Mound sentinel. (Wagon Mound, N.M.) 1918-192?
Wagon Mound, N.M. (1918-192?)
Wagon Mound sentinel. : (Wagon Mound, N.M.) 1918-192?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Wagon Mound, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Sentinel Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1921?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 13, 1918)-
- Hispanic Americans--New Mexico--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00957523
- Mora County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- New Mexico.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204269
- Wagon Mound (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Albuquerque, N.M. : University of New Mexico Library.
- Includes Spanish language section called "El Centinela."
- Text in English and Spanish: Mar. 13, 1918-Dec. 13, 1919; Dec. 20, 1919- in Spanish only.
- sn 92070479
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information