Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Jal record. (Jal, N.M.) 1950-1974
Jal, N.M. (1950-1974)
The Jal record. : (Jal, N.M.) 1950-1974
- Place of publication:
- Jal, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
- Floy Ann Wynn
- Dates of publication:
Began with Feb. 2, 1950; ceased in May 1974.
- Jal (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Lea County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- New Mexico--Jal.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220472
- New Mexico--Lea County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209454
- Also on microfilm: El Paso, Tex. : Southwest Micropublishing, Inc.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 8 (Mar. 30, 1950).
- sn 92070493
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information