Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Horse fly. (Taos, N.M.) 1938-194?
Taos, N.M. (1938-194?)
The Horse fly. : (Taos, N.M.) 1938-194?
- Place of publication:
- Taos, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
- Spud Johnson
- Dates of publication:
Ceased November 1941?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 9, 1938)-
- New Mexico--Taos County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221052
- New Mexico--Taos.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208684
- Taos (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Taos County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- "Smallest and most inadequate newspaper ever published."
- The Horse fly later reappeared as a section of El Crepusculo in May, 1950.
- sn 92072353
View complete holdings information